Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We had a big bumper pool tournament, which helped keep the guys busy for a while. I was the only girl and I lost in the first round- barely, oh well. Greg knew I was taking this picture so he "posed" for me, but totally messed up his shot! Oops! Another funny thing that I didn't notice until these pictures were together is that Greg and Josh's shirts are exactly the same! I guess that is what happens when you have wives who have very similar tastes.

















Jana was one of my closest cousins when I was growing up and everyone said Taylor must have somehow known that, because she immediately befriended her and almost literally did not leave her side until we left the reunion! The sad thing was that Jana and her husband did not get to come until the day before we left! Hopefully, this time we won't wait so long to see each other again.
My mom eating up every moment with her family, and enjoying the amazingly pleasant Texas summer evening! (Her mom is on the left and Aunt Linda one of her sisters is on the right.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: