Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Happy Belated Independance Day!

This is obviously overdue, but I got some fun pictures of our little July 4th celebration that I wanted to share. This was the girls' first time with fire works or anything and they were pretty funny about it. They both were very interested until they started getting loud, then they both just wanted to be held . Taylor wanted to hold every roman candle we did, but she was so very cautious around everything. (She would not get within ten feet of anyone holding a sparkler!) This kind of caution must be a Day thing, because every amount of caution I have is because I know I have to be that way- not because I want to be that way. ;) Some of you know what I mean. Of course, it could just be a firstborn thing. Whatever the case, everyone had a good time celebrating our country's birthday...except for Dad's little- shall we say- run in with Jake the dog, who was quite nervous and up tight around all the fire and noise. Sorry, Dad, hope everything has healed up by now!
Taylor showing little sister how to safely opperate a roman candle.















Aubrey learning the joys of playing with fire- I mean sparklers. Check out the intensity on her little face!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: