Friday, July 18, 2008

NEW NAME!!!






Well, our St. Louis days are over, and now we are living in College Station - gig 'em Ags! And we have decided on a new blog name. It is.... (drum roll)... These Days or thesedays.blogspot.com. So, assuming I figure out how to switch it now, this will be my last post on this blog.

On that note, here are a few pictures of the past little while....
1. beautiful evening at the lake
2. Campbell showing off his new-found skills
3. our sweet little guy
4. Taylor and Aubrey having a blast at The Bounce
5. Campbell and his cousin Sam with their daddies- a good-lookin' group!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am glad you Facebook your new blog. About one a month REALLY late at night, I sat down to read blogs and keep up with all of you younger couples and adorable kids!! Ladonna and Jeremy have such wonderful friends and family and I just love keeping up with all of you.

I hope that you are getting settled in College Station!! Joanna is such an Aggies'fan! Her dream is to go to A&M one day.

I think Campbell and Sam have similarities in their looks and smiles. I wonder how that happened??? All the Day grandsons resemble each other. How fun!!

love ya'll
Sweetma Liz