Saturday, February 04, 2006

 

This is Taylor demonstrating Josh's study strategy. She got those earplugs in her ears all by herself! Anyway, as you can probably imagine, Josh's first full week of classes went well, and he is excited about the semester. His first paper is due Thursday! The Lord is already challenging him through the books he is reading, and I can already see in his life evidence of the Lord's work on his heart. I am constantly being challenged and encouraged in my own life as I see Josh's humble and relentless pursuit of Godliness. I hope and pray as God uses our time here to shape and teach Josh, that He will shape and teach me as well, and that we will sharpen each other as we go through this training together. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! We miss you guys!