Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby News

We have officially scheduled an induction for the 19th!  So if little Campbell isn't born before then, he will- Lord willing- be born on Wednesday, Dec. 19th!!!  And we are so grateful to my mom who will be coming up to stay with the girls while we are in the hospital.  Please keep us in your prayers.  We are very excited and ready to meet our son, but there are always so many unknowns- even when you induce. 

Merry Christmas to you all if I don't write again before then! 

5 comments:

sethswifeforlife said...

Yay! We will be praying for you Wednesday, Katie! Can't wait to hear the exciting news of your boy's arrival into your arms and your family!
HOpe it goes well. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Kristin said...

We are so excited for your family and can't wait to hear of his arrival as well. We will definitely be praying for you. Love you guys ~Kristin

Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad to hear the news! I will be praying for your family and look forward to hearing! We will be out of town until mid-January, but as soon as we get back, I want to come and see that baby! Love ya girl!
Missy ><>

Kendra said...

Wow - that's tomorrow! I'm praying for you and your sweet family, my friend.

Anonymous said...

Hey I am glad that i checked the blog today!!! We will be praying that everything goes well today. Congrats!

Neill and Mary Ann