Monday, October 15, 2007

The Past Six Weeks (or so)

Well, a lot has happened since I last posted. So I just posted a bunch of pictures so you could kind of see what we have been up to! The only thing is that you have to start from the bottom or it will be backwards. Sorry about that! So you want to start with the pictures of Aubrey's party and go up from there. I hope it makes sense! I'll do better next time. :)..............


Taylor had SO many great ideas for the photo shoot. One of them was that I should take pictures of her dancing. Because this is one of her favorite things to do, I thought that was a pretty good idea! So here they are.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Whoa! You have been busy! Those are great pics. I'm so glad that you were able to stop through Greeley...that was such a treat for us. We miss you!