Saturday, August 25, 2007

Few Words

I don't have much time right now, but I have to share this little story before it is gone from my memory forever- which could very well happen tomorrow.

Aubrey and Josh were home alone and Josh was in the kitchen. Aubrey walks over to him, leads him (by grabbing his leg and walking with it) to his chair in the living room and says, "sit." So he sits. Then she climbs up into his lap, snuggles up to him and then she puts his hands around her waist. Now she is very happy and content. She wants nothing else. This is what it's all about!
The End.

P.S. I think Josh got a little taste of what God feels when all we want is Him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's adorably precious, Katie. And you're right Josh got a little taste of what it's like when we give our Father undivided attention, and LOVE.
That's a cute story, and a time he will cherish forever I'm sure.

Unknown said...

oops, that was Abby.

Mary Ann said...

That is the best story!!!!! I love when that happens