Monday, April 09, 2007

Our New Pets!

This might just go down as one of my all-time favorite shots of Aubrey! (Although Taylor did not appreciate her ripping the worms apart. )
Last week we had some really beautiful weather, so we decided to take a break from working indoors and get some much needed yard work done. Well, while we were ripping out overgrown vines and groundcover we found about a thousand earthworms! Taylor began collecting them until she had more than she could hold in her hands. So we got a plastic container out to make a new home for them. Aubrey saw what was going on and decided she had other plans for these fun little stretchy, wiggly critters!..and she pulled them apart. Lucky for me I had my gloves on, because I don't think I could have admitted to them that I do not want to hold the worms with my bare hands!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Darin and Jody said...

Good work on figuring out how to upload pictures and what great pictures they are. It is good to see the girls and all that you have been up to. I would have to agree with you that the picture of Aubrey with the worm will be a favorite for years to come.

sethswifeforlife said...

Those are definitely some great pictures! The picture of Aubrie is classic. :-)
And I love how Taylor is so happily holding the worms in her hands. Just lovely. :-) My kids will have to see these pics. They will love it!
And, Katie, I would have wanted gloves on too!

Kendra said...

Yeah, I won't touch worms either. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! Very fun to see all the new pictures and posts.
I absolutely love that picture of Aubrey:)
Tell Taylor, Aunt Nonnie is very happy to hear that she was so brave at the dentist office!
Miss ya,NON

Chelsea Hudson said...

Hey Katie - adorable pics! Hey I was wondering if you knew where Stacey (anderson)and John (forgot their last name...) are these days? I would love to get in contact with her. Any ideas?

Days in the Making said...

Chels,
Yeah! I'm sure I could get Mrs. Anderson's number for you pretty easily. If you would like me to do that I would be happy to. I'm pretty sure Stacy and John are still somewhere I don't want to mention here, just to be safe. ;) Just get my number from Non...It would be great to talk to you!
Katie