Monday, October 09, 2006

"Catching up"

Hello everybody! We are blogging again! We haven't done it in so long I don't know if anyone checks ours anymore, but we are up and going again! These are some pictures of this summer. I have had some trouble with my pictures lately, but I was able to make these available, more will come later...

This is the team I went to Haiti with in July. It was so great to be back after not having been there for over 5 years! Things haven't changed too much. We got to stay at the Harvest orphanage in Port-au-Prince for a few days and then we went down to Joli Gilbert to do medical training with the church leaders in the area, and do a medical clinic. As always, we witnessed God's mighty and loving hand miltiple times in those two weeks, and we were blessed.
While I was in Haiti, Josh was with Taylor and Aubrey driving up to St. Louis and getting everything moved back in by himself!! He is superman! I was so blessed -but not surprised- to come home to St. Louis and find the house and the girls all doing great. Josh was pretty worn out, but he still had a big smile on his face!

We got to go to the Bahamas with my parents and then stay with the whole John Leininger family. We also got to spend some time with Kelly and Richard there. Kelly took this picture of us at the beach.



















We had a great time playing with our friends and family in San Antonio.
















And we got to eat at Mague's ("Maggie's"), our favorite mexican place in Boerne. Posted by Picasa

No comments: